https://www.mybuzzforum.com is up and running! :grin:

So, step one is done, now on to step two! :confetti_ball:

Both links work now: microblogs & mybuzz

I’m not sure about this white background. :thinking:
It looks too much like another forum I know! :laughing:

To me, it feels like Windows XP world. :frowning:

Maybe go back to black?

Well, there are other options.

There is light blue, reddish/burgundy, and few others. There is also an option to make a really cool background of stars, clouds, etc. I have to figure out how to do that though. That’ll take some work.

Few folks have mentioned in passing that the dark was kinda depressing.

You can choose your own theme: Dark, Light, Tan, Reddish, etc.

Here you go . . .

About the Newbie Intro category

Is there anyway we can change this red tint without changing the dark theme?
It looks like as if some radioactive accident happened in a lab and the alarm is turned on. I can even hear it… :frowning:

side effects of watching too many sci fi movies and series. :dizzy_face:

Tell me about it. I’m utterly depressed at the moment after getting to the end of Colony season 3, only to discover that the show was cancelled shortly after. :scream:

I honestly don’t know what to do. It’s not just being triggered by sci-fi like forum colors. It’s the fact that sci-fi producers out there keep playing Russian roulette with real peoples lives. :frowning:

I’m still not sure about the forum color… I think I just got used to the old one. It’s also changed a bit since I was last here. I will toy with whatever settings I can find later and see if I can make my own look. (I think that was what @RegiAdd was suggesting by the sceengrab.)

I tried all colors. It changes when u change theme, otherwise not. I want dark forum but without this emergency red alarm.

What color do you suggest? I hate the boring blue that it was before. I made the background darker because it makes the white letter pop.

I can use bright green?

Yellow, so it would be inline with the logo and the banner.

How about the yellow or you can try the Primary Dark (I just added it.) Let me know if you like the Primary Dark or anything in it you want changed.

Cool… The logo looks freaking awesome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just love that bee as my logo! It’s so darn cute!

I am just thrilled to death! Freaky did an awesome job! My little brother in arms!!!

Yea!!!

You’re a busy little bee, aren’t you, buzzing around? :slight_smile:

Yup! :laughing:

I’ve been driving everyone nuts changing color all day yesterday.

Is it perfect now, or will you change it again? :slight_smile:

I’m debating between dark and light theme. I like both.

I still need to update the banner, as soon as I figure out how to expand it from left to right!

Decisions, decisions… :slight_smile:

I have kept mine dark. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

AWESOMENESS! Bookmarking it as we speak.