Yeah, but apparently it can go horribly wrong:
Its not only the risk of a fatal overdose that makes this plant dangerous. Under the influence of these alkaloids, one completely loses touch with reality, which can result in, well, basically anything. A 2006 article published in the European Archives of Psychiatry and Neuroscience gave an account of an 18 year old German boy, who amputated his own male apendage and tongue under the influence of merely one cup of tea prepared from two xxxx xxxxx blossoms.
In many ways, I’m very pleased that I never always bowed to peer pressure in my youth.